Busy Gamer Podcast
We'd prefer if you download/subscribe to the weekly Busy Gamer Podcast at iTunes so that we get ranked there, which helps raise our visibility so others find the podcast. You can also find us on Zune Marketplace and via the Stitcher app available for iPhone, Blackberry, Pre and Android.
BONUS: We offer the Best of Busy Gamer Podcast (iTunes, Zune Marketplace or local download), so you can catch up on reviews, Audiophile music segments, 7-year-old Pikachu Fan's reviews and our in-depth audio tours minus the weekly release summaries. We'll add more segments the week after each podcast is released. We also have Busy Gamer Ringtones for geeking out your phone with selected podcast moments!
Here are the weekly podcasts if you need them and can't get to iTunes, Zune or Stitcher:
- Busy Gamer Podcast 67: Dead Island and Resident Evil 4 (8MB) - October 30, 2011: Our Halloween show, packed with zombies and things that go bump in the night! We review Dead Island and Resident Evil 4, now available in high def upgrade. Some of sound effects from these games could freak you out (yeah, we totally have that chainsaw dude!). Running time: 8:47.
- Busy Gamer Podcast 66: PAX Prime 2011 Coverage (37.1MB) - September 16, 2011: Our in-depth yet highly compressed PAX Prime 2011 coverage including Borderlands 2, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, BioShock Infinite, Rise of Nightmares, Retro/Grade, Joe Danger: The Movie, QUBE, Life is Crime, Mass Effect comics, musicians Darren Korb (Bastion), Matt Chainsaw Chaney (Comic Jumper, The Gunstringer) and Jonathan Coulton (Portal, Portal 2) and more. Running time: 40:33.
As promised in the podcast, here are full-length uncensored recordings for Borderlands 2, BioShock Infinite and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Busy Gamer Podcast 65: Sucker Punch, Alice: Madness Returns and Bastion (17.2MB) - August 22, 2011: We descend down the rabbit hole to explain the hidden meanings of Sucker Punch the movie (spoiler free!), take on Alice: Madness Returns and run headlong toward the Bastion accompanied by the most excellent music by Darren Korb. Running time: 18:49.
- Busy Gamer Podcast 64: E3 2011, L.A. Noire and Music of Grand Theft Auto (23.5MB) - June 22, 2011: We share the highlights from the big 3 press conferences at E3 - Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo - complete with audio from the events and details on the PlayStation Vita and Wii U. We also review L.A. Noire and examine the music of Grand Theft Auto I-IV plus Vice City and San Andreas. Running time: 25:38.
- Busy Gamer Podcast 63: Astro A40s, Portal 2 and Hulu Plus (11.3MB) - May 29, 2011: First up, we try on the Astro A40 gaming headset (and give you a listen!). Then we offer our spoiler-free take on Portal 2 (with lots of samples from the game, minus the major plot twists). We also review Hulu Plus complete with a small taste of the service's clips, from Colbert to Lonely Island with a little cheesecake and Swedish classic cinema. Running time: 12:26.
- Busy Gamer Podcast 62: Dead Island Music, iOS Games and You Don't Know Jack (16.1MB) - April 30, 2011: We examine the music of the Dead Island trailer, the origin of literal versions with music videos such as Take on Me and Head Over Heels and then the amazng Dead Island literal version. We also play some great (and not-so-great) iPhone/iPad games: The 7th Guest, Atari Greatest Hits, Puzzle Quest II, Sword & Sworcery EP, Lego Harry Potter and Slingo Supreme. Finally, we give a listen to the original You Don't Know Jack from the '90s and review the most recent incarnation of this innovative trivia series. Running time: 17:32.
- Busy Gamer Podcast 61: Plants vs Zombies Music, PAX East and Lego Universe Revisited (21.6MB) - March 31, 2011: We review the music of Plants vs. Zombies by Laura Shigihara, talk to industry vet Collin Moore about PAX East games Duke Nukem Forever, The Darkness II, Mortal Kombat, Orcs Must Die, Fez, Gunstringer, Trenched, Red Faction Armageddon, Homefront, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Nintendo 3DS, Warp, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet and FirePro Wrestling, plus 8-year-old Pikachu Fan reports on why he's still playing Lego Universe after 6 months. Running time: 23:36.
- Busy Gamer Podcast 60: Fallout: New Vegas GOTY Review (23.9MB) - February 27, 2011: GrrlGotGame shares the stories behind the songs of Fallout: New Vegas, we review New Vegas as our Game of the Year pick for busy gamers, discuss the appeal of the Fallout series for both of our very different play styles, examine why the Dead Money DLC falls flat and name our game of the year runners up - each worthy of your precious gaming time. Running time: 26:07.
- Busy Gamer Podcast 59: Kinectimals and Kinect Exercise Games (18MB) - January 20, 2011: We review Kinectimals family style (hear why it's our favorite of the Kinect launch titles), take on Kinect exercise games including Dance Central, Zumba Fitness and Your Shape: Fitness Evolved and run down our holiday haul (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Enslaved, Rock Band 3 and Phineas and Ferb for DS). Also, GrrlGotGame's post-holiday walkthrough! Running time: 19:39.
- Busy Gamer Podcast 58: Child's Play and Morrowind (10.9MB) - December 15, 2010: New feature-only format! Listen in on the 2010 Child's Play Charity Auction and hear the "director's cut" of Gamewatcher's Audiophile tour of Jeremy Soule's music for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with tastes of Oblivion, Prey and Ye Olde Pickup Lines of Oblivion. Running time: 11:56.
- Weeks of November 21 and 28, 2010 (14.1MB) - Episode 57: What you can do now to prepare for inevitable Xbox 360 failure, what's in iOS 4.2 for iPad and iPhone, Pikachu Fan compares Crafting Mama to real arts and crafts, GrrlGotGame commands her minions in 7 Wonders HD and Gamewatcher finally meets up with Veronica (voiced by Felicia Day) in Fallout: New Vegas. Running time: 15:20.
- Week of November 14, 2010 (14.2MB) - Episode 56: Getting deeper into Kinect, the Zuma Blitz beta and arriving at the Fallout: New Vegas strip. Running time: 15:28.
- Week of November 7, 2010 (16MB) - Episode 55: Kinect setup tips and first looks (and listens) to Kinectimals, Kinect Sports and Dance Central, GrrlGotGame reviews Dead Rising 2 and Heart's Medicine, plus highlights from Sony's The Tester Season 2 premiere. Running time: 17:30.
- Week of October 31, 2010 (15.5MB) - Episode 54: The whole family reviews Costume Quest (including Pikachu Fan, GrrlGotGame finishes Dead Rising 2 (spoiler free), Gamewatcher takes the night shift in Fallout: New Vegas, why Pinball FX 2 is (mostly) great for busy gamers and how Harmonix failed fans with the Rock Band 3 launch. Running time: 16:52.
- Week of October 24, 2010 (14.8MB) - Episode 53: 7-year-old Pikachu Fan's Lego Universe review, GrrlGotGame takes on Fallout: New Vegas and Gamewatcher gets sucked into Costume Quest, plus why you might want to skip the red Wii or Nintendo DSi XL. Running time: 16:10.
- Week of October 17, 2010 (18.9MB) - Episode 52: Anniversary Special! Busy Gamer Podcast year in review, Dance Central track list announced, Dead Rising 2 problems on standard definition TV and Comic Jumper tips plus future DLC speculation. Running time: 20:38.
- Week of October 10, 2010 (12.9MB) - Episode 51: We review the unusual Comic Jumper, try out Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and debate whether the inclusion of an early access pass to the Duke Nukem Forever demo in the Borderlands Game of the Year Edition punishes fans, incents new players or both. Running time: 14:01.
- Week of October 3, 2010 (10.6MB) - Episode 50: We share tips that make Hydrophobia more enjoyable (and finish the game and share why it was both fun and disappointing), play Dead Rising 2 and Puzzle Agent and discuss Nintendo 3DS launch details. Running time: 11:35.
- Week of September 26, 2010 (33MB) - Episode 49: Our third and final report from PAX Prime 2010! We interview representatives about Comic Jumper, Puzzle Agent, Bangai-O HD and Instant Jam, and we share our impressions of Torchlight 2, Tron: Evolution, LittleBigPlanet 2, Infamous 2 and Power Gig. We also discuss the GOG.com marketing hoax, finish BioShock 2 Minerva's Den and start Halo: Reach. Running time: 36:00.
- Week of September 19, 2010 (27MB) - Episode 48: Part 2 of our PAX Prime 2010 coverage! We get hands-on with the PlayStation Move and Sports Champions, explore the underwater action of Hydrophobia (and talk with the game's creative director about the title's inspiration), interview an Epic Mickey artist about the strange Disney RPG platformer and its attraction for Warren Spector and learn what's so compelling about Lego Universe from the game's producer. And we finish Dead Rising: Case Zero 2 (with some tips!) and enter BioShock 2 Minerva's Den. Running time: 29:26.
- Week of September 12, 2010 (19MB) - Episode 47: Part 1 of our PAX Prime 2010 coverage! Listen to Harmonix Rock Band 3 panel highlights (bleeped!) with details on plans for DLC, how pro guitar works, track exports and the new hardcore achievement. Hear Portal 2 co-op play with taunts from GLaDOS, get details on Fallout: New Vegas and learn about our surprise find of the show Raskulls. Also, we find out about the new iPhone Game Center, discuss the mythical Duke Nukem Forever and play some Dead Rising 2: Case Zero! Running time: 20:42. Listen to full Rock Band 3 panel at PAX Prime (56MB, NSFW due to explicit language).
- Week of August 29, 2010 (12.8MB) - Episode 46: The Busy Gamer Guide to Penny Arcade Expo 2010 in Seattle, highlights from our Xbox Live Community Playdate with Blur, pricing news for the Nintendo DSi and Xbox Live Gold, Toy Story Mania for Wii vs. the ride at California Great Adventure and 7-year-old Pikachu Fan on Toy Story 3 for DS. Running time: 13:56.
- Week of August 22, 2010 (21.6MB) - Episode 45: GrrlGotGame completes her Operation Little Sister BioShock cosplay adventure (article and extended audio diary), plus we discuss Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, play a little Love Battle Princess for iPhone, listen to the Harmonix viral video reveal of the Rock Band 3 setlist, get serenaded by Pikachu Fan as he reveals his never favorite song from Lego Rock Band and invite you to join first ever Xbox Live Community Playdate where we'll play Blur on September 1. Running time: 23:36.
- Week of August 15, 2010 (16.5MB) - Episode 44: We take the Kinect Tour and share our impressions of Dance Central, Kinectimals and Kinect Adventures, examine the sex ed shooter Privates so you'll leave it alone (seriously, you might go blind!), finish our Crackdown 2 games and return to Infamous. Running time: 18:01.
- Week of August 8, 2010 (18MB) - Episode 43: GrrlGotGame embarks on adventures in cosplay with Operation Little Sister Part 1 (article and extended audio diary), plus Gamewatcher and the community discuss Inception (spoiler-free on the podcast, but very spoiler-y article and comments) and we share details of our first ever Xbox Live Community Game Night coming up on September 1. Running time: 19:41.
- Week of August 1, 2010 (12.8MB) - Episode 42: Blur audio review, farewell to the Michael Jackson zombie in Plants vs. Zombies, PS3 and PSP updates, trying to solve a community member's Xbox 360 DLC offline licensing issue, checking out Resident Evil 4 for iPad and Zen Bound 2, playing Crackdown 2 and Puzzle Quest 2 and being a Tweet Defense booster tower. Running time: 13:58.
- Week of July 25, 2010 (10.8MB) - Episode 41: Pikachu Fan reviews Lego Harry Potter, we examine Kinect launch details including price, that hidden 'gotcha' with the new 4GB Xbox 360, Harmonix and EA punish Rock Band 3 fans, the deal with Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, why Limbo didn't grab us but Treasure Quest and Crackdown 2 still do and how to nab a dragon in Destination Arcade. Running time: 11:44.
- Week of July 18, 2010 (11.9MB) - Episode 40: Crackdown 2 tips, a welcome to King's Quest tribute The Silver Lining, a farewell to 1 vs. 100 on Xbox Live, a debate on games for girls and Treasure Quest on Facebook. Running time: 12:58.
- Week of July 11, 2010 (11.8MB) - Episode 39: Full Alan Wake audio review, the console online subscription debate (and a possible solution!) and first impressions of Crackdown 2, Toy Story 3 and Angry Birds HD for iPad. Running time: 12:55.
- Week of July 4, 2010 (14.5MB) - Episode 38: PlayStation Plus launch details (including the truth about those 3 free months!), Puzzle Quest 2 first look and tips, the appeal of Uncharted 2 and GrrlGotGame shares the games she hopes don't suck this summer and fall (Dead Rising 2, Fallout: New Vegas and Lego Harry Potter) plus she reveals the game that broke her heart. Running time: 15:46.
- Week of June 27, 2010 (14.2MB) - Episode 37: Upgrade to iOS 4.0 on the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS with our helpful guide and tips for getting started with new features such as multitasking, folders, wallpaper and mail. We also examine the iPad including some compelling apps: Twittelator for iPad, Netflix, Kindle, GodFinger, 7 Wonders HD, Air Hockey and any game from PopCap (including Plants vs. Zombies pixel-doubled!) We also chat about Zuma and H.E.R.O. on Xbox 360 and how we set up our 7-year-old's first PC. Running time: 15:27.
- Week of June 20, 2010 (17.1MB) - Episode 36: E3 news highlights culled from hours of press conferences plus a quick roundtable to give you our picks and peeves and comments from the community on what they'll be buying (and skipping). We have Xbox 360 Kinect (including the adorable Kinectimals, Star Wars and Harmonix Dance Central), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (including the live demo snafu!), Call of Duty: Black Ops, Halo: Reach space combat, GoldenEye 007 for Wii, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Move, why Portal 2 will be best on PlayStation 3 and our problem with actor and faux Sony exec Kevin Butler. Running time: 18:40.
- Week of June 13, 2010 (17.4MB) - Episode 35: We review Doom II for Xbox Live Arcade and take a nostalgic journey (complete with GrrlGotGame's demon poetry!) behind why we love this game, we pick apart Green Day: Rock Band (and why it's not for everyone) and we report on Rock Band 3 (including the new keyboard controller details and instrument pricing) and iPhone 4 features and launch details. Running time: 18:56.
- Week of June 6, 2010 (13.6MB) - Episode 34: Gamewatcher tries his voice at the Glee app for iPhone, Pikachu Fan reviews Lego Batman and GrrlGotGame explains why her love for Doom II signals a distaste for Alan Wake, plus our pick for Test Drive Unlimited 2 pre-order bonus, why we didn't buy Missile Command or Video Pinball on Game Room and our new Power User Tip feature with advice for Xbox 360 and Wii gamers. Running time: 14:50.
- Week of May 30, 2010 (19.8MB) - Episode 33: GrrlGotGame picks apart the music of Fallout 3, we take first looks (listens?) at Blur, the incredible ModNation Racers track editor and Doom II for Xbox Live Arcade and share some downloadable musical treats from the canceled Wii game Sadness, the original Fallout series and the Lost TV show music (including Drive Shaft's "We All Everybody") added to Rock Band Network. Running time: 21:36.
- Week of May 23, 2010 (10.9MB) - Episode 32: We share our Alan Wake first impressions (not as favorable as those early reviews that we were sold on!) and share some tips for getting past the Episode 2 difficulty bump, answer your questions about the Boys & Girls Club avatar hoodie promotion with Xbox 360 (including how you might score some codes!), look at the ModNation Racers beta for PS3 and why we kept our pre-order after playing it and share why we almost bought Time Pilot for Game Room. Running time: 11:55.
- Week of May 16, 2010 (14.3MB) - Episode 31: GrrlGotGame sings her farewell to Zynga's Farmville and Cafe World, Steam on Mac launch (including guest appearance by Portal's GLaDOS), the Secret of Monkey Island embedded demo (with cameo by Guybrush Threepwood), free MechWarrior 4, EA's Online Pass proposal, Beautiful Katamari, late night Dead Space, Game Room's Keystone Kapers and Battlezone and the card battle dogsled game Mush. Running time: 15:35.
- Week of May 9, 2010 (21.4MB) - Episode 30: Halo Special Editon! The Halo: Reach beta first impressions and tips guide, our Audiophile review of the music of Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST, Gold N' Fly rap music mashup with the Goldeneye 007 game, our Rock Band party, Treasure Quest on Facebook and Pitfall for Game Room on Xbox 360. Running time: 23:21.
- Week of May 2, 2010 (12.8MB) - Episode 29: Batman: Arkham Asylum audio review, what you need to know about the Halo: Reach beta, a quick look back at Halo 3: ODST, a source for online game manuals (and why we'll miss them) and first impressions of Gunnar Optiks so-called advanced gaming eyewear. Running time: 13:59.
- Week of April 25, 2010 (11.7MB) - Episode 28: Pikachu Fan offers the 7-year-old perspective on WarioWare D.I.Y., we hear from Will Powers (aka Cyrus) who landed the job as Sony's The Tester, examine the Halo: Reach limited editions, explore the ins and outs of Club Nintendo (and its WiiWare exclusive Grill Off with Ultra Hand!), move iTunes to a new computer and discuss Chromixa and Social City for iPhone and Glow Artisan for DSiWare. Running time: 12:48.
- Week of April 18, 2010 (11.3MB) - Episode 27: GrrlGotGame takes on Sony's The Tester reality series and we examine the God of War music that you might have nabbed for free, Green Day: Rock Band track news and preorder offers, We Rule for iPhone and Act 2 of the 8-bit Dr. Horrible. Running time: 12:18. Music credits below.
- Week of April 11, 2010 (16.5MB) - Episode 26: Our 6-month anniversary show, and it's EPIC. We offer our Audiophile review of the music of Jet Set Radio Future and deliver insights into the iPhone 4.0 firmware news, GrrlGotGame reviews the militaristic Solitaire Siege, we discover an 8-bit adventure game tribute to Dr. Horrible and take on Boogie Bunnies, Bee Spelled and Geometry Wars 2. Running time: 18:00. Music credits below.
- Week of April 4, 2010 (15.2MB) - Episode 25: iPad game launch titles (including a few freebies you may want to nab!), GrrlGotGame on iPhone word games including IsoWords, Words with Friends and AlphaBattle, a brief audio tour of the best April Fool's Day jokes including the Halo movie and Halo: Reach multiplayer movies that will never be, the good and bad of upgrading to a 250GB Xbox 360 hard drive, news of the PlayStation 3 firmware update that does away with Linux, and Batman: Arkham Asylum's lousy save system, Red Faction: Guerilla impressions and Hasbro Family Game Night. Running time: 16:35. Music credits below.
- Week of March 28, 2010 (15.6MB) - Episode 24: GrrlGotGame takes on Jack Thompson, non-gamer moms and GTA III (aka Good Times Ahead!), Pikachu Fan reviews the Avatar: The Last Airbender games for Nintendo DS, we examine Game Room for Xbox 360 including the now busy gamer friendly Atari 2600 classic Adventure and discuss the strange appeal of Isowords for iPhone and how Batman: Arkham Asylum transcends its brawler foundation and legacy of bad games. Running time: 17:02. Music credits below.
- Week of March 21, 2010 (13.1MB) - Episode 23: BioShock 2 review with audio tour, ModNation Racers pre-order bonuses, discussion of Perfect Dark, Wolfenstein, Words with Friends, Tweet Defense and Social City, Twisted Pixel CEO on our Episode 21 review of The Maw, the Rock Band 2 cover of Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" by Eric Cartman, and more. Running time: 14:14. Music credits below.
- Week of March 14, 2010 (14.5MB) - Episode 22: Audiophile review of Silent Hill music, iPhone apps with lasting appeal such as Twittelator, Ping!, SpringFling, Jigsawed and Tweet Defense, the PlayStation Move announcement, Rock Band 3 "news," the Blur beta, a spoiler-free look at the BioShock 2 ending, This Week in Podcast selects our Busy Gamer Podcast, and more. Running time: 14:14. Music credits below.
- Week of March 7, 2010 (11.5MB) - Episode 21: Audio review of The Maw (featuring a cameo by Pikachu Fan!), discussion of the March 1 Sony PlayStation 3 failure dubbed the A-clock-alypse, an examination of the Rock Band Network launch for Xbox 360 including some tips for getting started, our impressions of BioShock 2 multiplayer and Brutal Legend, and more. Running time: 12:32. Music credits below.
- Week of Feb. 28, 2010 (11.1MB) - Episode 20: Introduction to DJ Hero with starter tips, The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom from the 7-year-old perspective, discussion of BioShock 2, Dante's Inferno, Darksiders, The Maw, Fret Nice, Audiball and Lazy Raiders, news from the Nintendo Summit including details on the Nintendo DSi XL and major game releases, how to get Peggle Nights for free (and several other free Peggle games and add-ons; full details) and more. Running time: 12:09. Music credits below.
- Week of Feb. 21, 2010 (15.2MB) - Episode 19: BioShock special with audio-enhanced review of original game and Audiophile segment examining Garry Schyman's riveting score from both BioShock (free download from 2k Games!) and BioShock 2, plus first looks at Plants vs. Zombies for iPhone and The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom for Xbox 360, news of even more EA server shutdowns with community comments, and more. Running time: 15:46. Music credits below.
- Week of Feb. 14, 2010 (9.6MB) - Episode 18: First impressions of BioShock 2 (including tips and multiplayer), Heavy Rain, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth and Dead Space, a look at Red Dead Redemption preorder offers and more. Running time: 10:25. Music credits below.
- Week of Feb. 7, 2010 (13.4MB) - Episode 17: Review of Assassin's Creed II Battle of Forli expansion, retro games worthy of a next-gen reboot, news of the Xbox Live shutdown for original Xbox consoles and games, Pikachu Fan's 7-year-old view on Goosebumps Horrorland for DS and more. Running time: 14:35. Music credits below.
- Week of Jan. 31, 2010 (14.9MB) - Episode 16: Full audio tour of our Busy Gamer News game of the year Borderlands, our first Audiophile segment examining Jeremy Soule's soothing Morrowind score, BioShock 2 preorder orffers, first impressions of Serious Sam HD and Batman: Arkham Asylum, and more. Running time: 16:16. Music credits below.
- Week of Jan. 24, 2010 (12MB) - Episode 15: Full Lego Rock Band review with music by The Automatic, Rock Band Network news, what made us buy Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers, first impressions of the Avatar game and more. Running time: 13:03. Music credits below.
- Week of Jan. 17, 2010 (10.8MB) - Episode 14: Full Assassin's Creed II review, Wii Netflix news, Xbox 360 rumor, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Serious Sam HD impressions and more. Running time: 11:45. Music credits below.
- Week of Jan. 10, 2010 (13MB) - Episode 13: CES news, EA online game server shutdown, "sinister" gaming, 6-year-old's review of Lego Star Wars for DS, Pixel Force: Left 4 Dead tribute, Borderlands co-op, Trials HD, The Saboteur impressions and more. Running time: 14:08. Music credits below.
- Week of Jan. 3, 2010 (10MB) - Episode 12: Borderlands tips for newcomers, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time music re-instrumented from zreomusic.com, Dragon's Age: Origins, the ModNation Racers preview, Arachnodoodle and Ravensword for iPhone, a spoiler-free look at the end of Assassin's Creed II and more. Running time: 10:55. Music credits below.
- Week of Dec. 27, 2009 (10.2MB) - Episode 11: Borderlands, Uncharted 2, Forza Motorsport 3, Lego Rock Band (with the 6-year-old perspective!), PopCap iPhone and Steam sales, and more. Running time: 11:10. Music credits below.
- Week of Dec. 20, 2009 (10.9MB) - Episode 10: Zuma's Revenge, Assassin's Creed II add-on pack details, iBlast Moki for iPhone, limited time holiday giveaways/offers, and more. Running time: 11:50. Music credits below.
- Week of Dec. 13, 2009 (11MB) - Episode 9: Child's Play Charity Auction, Zynga community games such as Farmville and Cafe World on Facebook, the iPhone Appvent Calendar with daily free games, and more. Running time: 12:03. Music credits below.
- Week of Dec. 6, 2009 (7.5MB) - Episode 8: Modern Warfare 2 Javelin glitch, Pinball Pulse for DSiWare, update on Ramp Champ for iPhone and more. Running time: 8:10. Music credits below.
- Week of Nov. 29, 2009 (10.9MB) - Episode 7: Halo 3: ODST review, another exclusive Assassin's Creed II tip, and more. Running time: 11:55. Music credits below.
- Week of Nov. 22, 2009 (11MB) - Episode 6: Assassin's Creed II first look and tips, Child's Play 2009, PS3 and PSP system updates, scammy offers in Facebook games, and more. Running time: 11:59. Music credits below.
- Week of Nov. 15, 2009 (12.1MB) - Episode 5: Prep for Xbox 360 dashboard update with Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Zune Marketplace, Torchlight, Bejeweled Blitz for iPhone, Plants vs. Zombies, Condemned 2, World of Goo, and more. Running time: 13:11. Music credits below.
- Week of Nov. 8, 2009 (10.5MB) - Episode 4: Bejeweled Blitz for iPhone, Left 4 Dead 2 demo playable zombie hack, Plants vs. Zombies, game cliches, and more. Running time: 11:23. Music credits below.
- Week of Nov. 1, 2009 (12.6MB) - Episode 3: Halo Waypoint beta, Netflix on PS3 and Wii, Farmville on Facebook, Halo 3: ODST, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, and more. Running time: 13:47. Music credits below.
- Week of Oct. 25, 2009 (10.5MB) - Episode 2: Rock Band for iPhone, preview of Facebook and Twitter on Xbox 360, affair with Halo series, and more. Running time: 11:30. Music credits below.
- Week of Oct. 18, 2009 (11.4MB) - Premiere episode: Fallout 3 review, iPhone App Watch, and more. Running time: 12:30. Music credits below.
- Episode 1 to latest: "I'm So Busy" by The Alice Project
(courtesy of Mevio's Music Alley)
- Episode 5 to 57: "ReMix: Super Mario Bros. 'Da Pipes'" remixed by Franz Keller
(courtesy of Overclocked ReMix) -
- Episode 2 to 51: "Tied Ends (Tribute 2 Silent Hill)" by SikkBeatz
(courtesy of Mevio's Music Alley)
- Episode 1 to 51: "Heart, Broken" by Joss Whedon from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog DVD Commentary! The Musical (buy it at Amazon or get the music at iTunes)
- Episode 1 to latest: "It is Pitch Black" by MC Frontalot (courtesy of frontalot.com) -
- Episode 1 to 51: "I Feel Fantastic" by Jonathan Coulton (courtesy of Mevio's Music Alley)
- Episode 52 to latest: "Zombies On My Lawn" by Laura Shigihara (download)
- Episode 52 to latest: "Playing for Fun" by Rademacher (courtesy of Mevio's Music Alley)
- Episode 52 to latest: "Blood Gulch Blues" by Trocadero (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 12: "Zelda Theme," "Open Treasure Chest," "Item Catch," "Lost Woods" and "Game Over"
(courtesy of Zelda Reorchestrated)
- Episode 15: "Monster" by The Automatic (get it at iTunes) -
- Episode 16: "The Road Most Traveled," "Silt Sunrise," "Nerevar Rising," "Peaceful Waters," "Ambush" and "Blessing" from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind composed by Jeremy Soule (get it at DirectSong)
- Episode 16: "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 17: "Aisle 10" by Scapegoat Wax (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 17: Score from Blast Corps by Graeme Norgate, Dark Summit by Allan Levy and Shadowman by Tim Haywood
- Episode 18: Score from BioShock 2 by Garry Schyman
- Episode 19: "La Mer (Beyond the Sea)" by Django Reindhart (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 19: "Welcome to Rapture," "Dr. Steinman," "Step Into My Garden," "Dancers on a String" and "All Spliced Up" from BioShock composed by Garry Schyman (download it free from 2K Games)
- Episode 19: "Waking Up in 1959" and "Pairbond (BioShock 2 Theme)" from BioShock 2 composed by Garry Schyman
(buy it as part of BioShock 2 Special Edition at Amazon for PC, PS3 or Xbox 360)
- Episode 20: Score from The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom by David Stanton
(Not yet available for purchase, but reported to be coming to iTunes!)
- Episode 21: "Creepy Doll" by Jonathan Coulton (courtesy of Mevio's Music Alley)
- Episode 22: "Silent Hill" from Silent Hill Soundtrack (get it at iTunes), "Theme of Laura," "Silent Heaven" and "Laura Plays the Piano" from Silent Hill 2 Soundtrack (get it at iTunes) and "End of Small Snactuary" and "I Want Love (Studio Mix) from Silent Hill 3 Soundtrack (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 23: Score from BioShock 2 by Garry Schyman and score from Perfect Dark by Grant Kirkhope and Eric Cartman sings Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" by South Park
- Episode 24: Score from Avatar The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno and Grand Theft Auto III
- Episode 25: Score from Batman: Arkham Asylum \
- Episode 26: Jet Set Radio Future soundtrack (get it from Amazon.com) with tracks "Fly Like a Butterfly" and "The Concept of Love" by Hideki Naganuma, "Ill Victory Beat" by The Latch Brothers, "I Love Love You" by Guitar Vader, "Birthday Cake" by Cibo Matto (get it at iTunes), "Oldies But Happies" by Hideki Naganuma, "Aisle 10" by Scapegoat Wax (get it at iTunes) and "Like It Like This, Like That" and "Funky Dealer" by Hideki Naganuma
- Episode 27: "Athens Rooftops Fighting" by Gerard Marino from the God of War Soundtrack and "Peacemaker" by Green Day from 21st Century Breakdown (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 30: Gold N' Fly's "Ride Wit Me" by T.I./mashup by Alex Kresovich (download), "Opening Suite," "Truth and Reconciliation Suite" and "Covenant Dance" by Marty O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori from Halo 1 soundtrack (get it from Amazon.com), "The Last Spartan" by Marty O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori, "Blow Me Away" by Breaking Benjamin (get it at iTunes) and "Never Surrender" by Nile Rodgers & Nataraj from Halo 2 Vol 1. soundtrack (get it from Amazon.com or get partial album at iTunes), "Floodgate, Part 2" and "The Covenant (Three Gates)" by Marty O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori from Halo 3 soundtrack (get it from Amazon.com), "Deference to Darkness" by Marty O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori from Halo 3: ODST soundtrack (get it from Amazon.com or get it at iTunes), "Blood Gulch Blues" by Trocadero (get it at iTunes) and "Swing, Swing" by The All-American Rejects (get it at iTunes).
- Episode 31: "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor (8-bit version by 8bitsynthesizer) and "Katamari Dancing" by Takashi Utsunomiya.
- Episode 33: Sadness soundtrack (download), "My Chrysalis Highwayman" by Mark Morgan from Fallout score (download coming soon) and Fallout 3 tracks "Main Title" by Inon Zur, "A Wonderful Guy" by Tex Beneke with Margaret Whiting, "Crazy He Calls Me" by Billie Holiday, "Way Back Home" and "Dear Hearts and Gentle People" by Bob Crosby, "I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire" by The Ink Spots, "Butcher Pete (Part 1)" by Roy Brown and "Civilization" by Danny Kaye and the Andrew Sisters plus "Brain Stew" by Green Day and "We All Everybody" by Drive Shaft (made up band from the Lost TV series).
- Episode 36: "Shop Vac" by Jonathan Coulton (buy it from Mevio's Music Alley)
- Episode 37: "30 Rock Theme" by Jeff Richmond (get a cover version at iTunes) and "Zombies On My Lawn" by Laura Shigihara (download)
- Episode 39: "Haunted" by Poe (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 42: "Zombies On My Lawn" by Laura Shigihara (download)
- Episode 45: "Welcome to Rapture" from BioShock composed by Garry Schyman (download it free from 2K Games)
- Episode 46: "Better Than Neil" by Nathan Fillion from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog DVD Commentary! The Musical (buy it at Amazon or get the music at iTunes)
- Episode 52: "Haunted" by Poe (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 54: "25 or 6 to 4" by Chicago (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 58: "The Road Most Traveled," "Silt Sunrise," "Nerevar Rising," "Peaceful Waters," "Over The Next Hill ," "Dance of Swords" and "Blessing of Vivec" from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and "Reign of the Septims" from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion composed by Jeremy Soule plus "Prey Overture" composed by Jeremy Soule and Julian Soule (get it at DirectSong)
- Episode 59: "Chiron Beta Prime" by Jonathan Coulton (buy it from Mevio's Music Alley), "Zack's Rap" from Dr. Horrible's Commentary: The Musical! (get it at iTunes) and "Walkthrough" by Pifie and Errol (download)
- Episode 60: "Jingle, Jangle, Jingle" by The Kay Kyser Orchestra (get it at iTunes), "Jingle, Jangle, Jingle" by Louis Nunley (get it at iTunes), "Heartaches By the Number" by Guy Mitchell (get it at iTunes), "Big Iron" by Marty Robbins (get it at iTunes), "Johnny Guitar" by Peggy Lee (get it at iTunes), "Why Don't You Do Right (Get Me Some Money, Too!)" by Peggy Lee (get it at iTunes), "Why Don't You Do Right (Get Me Some Money, Too!)" by Lil Green(get it at iTunes), "Love Me As Though There Were No Tomorrow" by Nat King Cole (get it at iTunes), "Blue Moon" by Frank Sinatra (get it at iTunes), "Ain't That a Kick in the Head" by Dean Martin (get it at iTunes) and "Vault 101" by Kirby Krackle (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 61: Plants vs. Zombies soundtrack by Laura Shigihara (get it at Bandcamp)
- Episode 62: Dead Island trailer theme by Mairi Campbell, Peter Nicholson and Guido De Groot (get it at iTunes), 7/11 with The 7th Guest music by The Fat Man and Team Fat (get it at iTunes) and Sword & Sworcery LP by Jim Guthrie (get it at Bandcamp or get it at iTunes)
- Episode 63: Portal 2 theme "999999" by Mike Morasky (download Songs to Test By Volume 1), "Want You Gone" by Jonathan Coulton and "Jack Sparrow" by Lonely Island with Michael Bolton (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 64: "L.A. Noire Main Theme" by Andrew Hale (get it at iTunes), "Grand Theft Auto 3 Theme" (unavailable for purchase), "Rush Rush" by Debbie Harry (get it at iTunes), "Crockett's Theme" by Jan Hammer (get it at iTunes), "It Takes Two" by DJ EZ Rock and Rob Base (get it at iTunes), "O Tebe" by Ranetki (get it at iTunes), "Nikogo ne Zhalko" by Leningrad (get it at iTunes), "Soviet Connection" by Michael Hunter (get it at iTunes), "Schweine" by Glukoza (get it at iTunes), "Arm in Arm" by The Boggs (get it at iTunes) and "No Sex for Ben" by The Rapture (get it at iTunes)
- Episode 65: "Where is My Mind" and "White Rabbit" from the Sucker Punch Motion Picture Soundtrack (get it at iTunes or get movie at Amazon) and "Build That Wall (Zia's Theme)," "In Case of Trouble," "Spike in a Rail," "Mother, I'm Here (Zulf's Theme)" and "Setting Sail, Coming Home" from the Bastion Soundtrack by Darren Korb (get it at Bandcamp)
- Episode 66: Retro/Grade music by Nautilus, "Donuts, Go Nuts!" (free download), "Stats Screen Song" (free download) and "Whistle While You Work" (free download) by Chainsaw and "Want You Gone" by Jonathan Coulton (get it at iTunes or download free in-game version)
- Episode 67: Themes from Dead Island and Resident Evil 4 (soundtracks not available) and Dead Island trailer theme by Mairi Campbell, Peter Nicholson and Guido De Groot (get it at iTunes).
Latest Busy Gamer Podcast
No flash player!
It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.
Powered by Flash MP3 Player
follow Gamewatcher at twitter.com