It's been awhile since we've given the Nintendo portables their due, so here are three treats for the DS/3DS crowd.
All of these prizes will work with a Nintendo 3DS, and you can enjoy one of the games and the charger if you own a DSi.
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. This game debuted on the Nintendo DS, adding touch screen mini-games to enhance the typical GTA experience. It's a solid game that will play on any DS.
- Rabbids: Travel in Time 3D. This game is 3DS only, and a must-have for the Rabbids fan in your life.
- Car charger. Designed for 3DS, it will also work on DSi thanks to the shared power port design. Alas, it won't fit the DS Lite or earlier.
Here's how to enter and boost your odds one or more prizes (up to 4 chances to win!):
- Enter a comment here, as usual. That's all you really NEED to do. DO SAY WHICH PRIZE(S) YOU ARE PLAYING FOR.
- Tweet the following on Twitter: Win GTA: Chinatown Wars DS, Rabbids 3DS and more at BusyGamerNews.com! RT + Enter here: http://bit.ly/JxcItX #bgnfsf
- Review (or re-review) our Busy Gamer Podcast on iTunes.
- Review (or re-review) the Best of Busy Gamer Podcast on iTunes. This is a short audio highlights feed with our reviews, audio tours and other timeless bits!
If you do 2, 3 and/or 4, you do need to let us know your Twitter/iTunes name(s) in your comment so we can find, verify and include your bonus entries in the drawing and match them up to contact you if one of them wins.
If we can't confirm the bonus entry and easily tell who you are on Twitter and/or iTunes, the bonus entry is disqualified. If you tweet vigorously (more than 5 times a day on average), include the direct link to your tweet and don't delete it!
You DO have to enter a comment here and follow the other rules to be eligible:
Simply post a comment on this page and SAY WHICH PRIZE(S) YOU WANT IF YOU WIN, IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE. (You can do the other things listed above if you want to earn some extra chances to win.) Say whatever is on your mind as long as it's not an ad or profane. Be sure to read the Sweepstakes Rules to ensure you are eligible to win and don't get disqualified by double-posting or forgetting to provide an e-mail address.
NOTE: If you play for extra chances on Twitter or by posting podcast reviews on iTunes, you still have to enter here AND let us know your Twitter and/or iTunes names so we can match you up. iTunes ratings alone do not count since we can't see who posted them, so add a comment! If you already posted an iTunes review, you can update your review once a week for a bonus entry in each week's giveaway. Just log in to iTunes and click Write a Review; it should load your existing review and let you modify it. Make a change (even a small one) and then check to ensure that it appears on top with the new date or it won't count!
You may also want to white list this domain; we've had MANY would-be winners lose out because they never responded to their prize notification! If you use TypeKey/TypePad, be sure your e-mail address will be shared. No e-mail address, no prize. (Don't worry, no one else will see it - and we'll only use it to contact you if you win.)
Note that unless you're an authenticated poster who has been active on the site and marked as trusted, your comment will NOT appear immediately. It will go into a queue for me to approve, which I'll do several times a day (except the first weekend, where comments may not be approved until sometime late on Sunday). Do NOT double-post. We'll extend the entry period for this until 8:01 p.m. Pacific Time on Thursday, May 31 to ensure you have plenty of time to enter and verify your entry was posted.
We also sometimes give away unannounced Instant Win prizes and podcast extras. Here are a few tips since this can happen at any time. 1) Follow Gamewatcher on Twitter. Before we post the next Instant Win, we'll give you a fair warning tweet. 2) Subscribe to our RSS feed and set it to check for updates frequently.
We continue to stock up on cool goodies for Free Stuff Friday - and we will keep doing so as long as there's enough response. So tell your friends about this! Hey, if we get bigger, so will the prizes that YOU could win! While you're at it, post comments wherever you see something interesting. Also, if you get a game code you don't need or have some other cool game-related prize you want to donate, we'd be very grateful (we pay for much of this stuff ourselves!).