That's right, this week is another Pick and Win giveaway. You can win up to one of each item, so there will be at least two winners (and as many as seven). Here are the prizes to choose from:
- The Beatles: Rock Band Gamestop code worth 3 free song downloads for PS3, Wii or Xbox 360 once the songs are released in October and November (you can enter your request now from a list of 10 songs and your final DLC redemption codes will be e-mailed later). There are two of these codes, but you can win only one.
- The Beatles: Rock Band pre-order content club code. Not sure if this still works (it was never used), but it's yours if you win and want it. There's just one of these.
- Classic Rock Band logo t-shirt. Just the one.
- Rock Band 1 and 2 bass drum pedals. As you can see from the picture, one of these is reinforced with metal and the other just has the plastic surface. You can only win one, and the first winner to claim a bass pedal gets the reinforced one.
- Rock Band branded drum sticks, because you or the drummer in your life can always use a backup pair.
Again, you can choose to play for up to one item from each bullet point for a maximum of five prizes (just go for the items that you have a use for!). To enter:
Simply post a comment on this page. Say whatever is on your mind as long as it's not an ad or profane. YOU DO NEED TO SAY WHAT YOU'RE PLAYING FOR: a 3 free songs code for The Beatles: Rock Band, the Beatles content club code, Rock Band t-shirt, bass pedal and/or drumsticks. Be sure to read the Sweepstakes Rules to ensure you are eligible to win and don't get disqualified by double-posting or forgetting to provide an e-mail address.
You may also want to white list this domain; we've had several would-be winners lose out because they never responded to their prize notification! If you use TypeKey/TypePad, be sure your e-mail address will be shared. No e-mail address, no prize. (Don't worry, no one else will see it - and we'll only use it to contact you if you win.)
Note that unless you're an authenticated poster who has been active on the site and marked as trusted, your comment will NOT appear immediately. It will go into a queue for me to approve, which I'll do several times a day (except the first weekend, where comments may not be approved until sometime late on Sunday). Do NOT double-post. We'll extend the entry period for this until 5:01 p.m. Pacific Time on Thursday, September 24 to ensure you have plenty of time to enter and verify your entry was posted.
We also sometimes give away unannounced Instant Win prizes. Here are a few tips since this can happen at any time. (We are long overdue - and I actually have something in mind that will please PSP fans!) 1) Follow Gamewatcher on Twitter. Before we post the next Free Stuff Bonus - Instant Win, we'll give you a fair warning tweet. 2) Subscribe to our RSS feed and set it to check for updates frequently.
We continue to stock up on cool goodies for Free Stuff Friday - and we will keep doing so as long as there's enough response, even if we continue to lose money on this site. So tell your friends about this! Hey, if we get bigger, so will the prizes that YOU could win!
While you're at it, post comments wherever you see something interesting. Also, if you get a game code you don't need or have some other cool game-related prize you want to donate, we'd be very grateful (we pay for most of this stuff ourselves!).
Check back each Friday to see what's next.